Save Thousands on Bed Bug Treatments with this Easy DIY Option
If you’re a business owner is the hospitality industry, then you might be familiar with the never-ending bed bug infestation cycle that many businesses are subjected to. The cycle starts with a bed bug sighting; then you close rooms (or even your entire company) while you wait for an exterminator to come out, inspect your rooms and then finally treat the area. If you’re lucky, then the cycle can re-start with the next bed bug sighting. But many times the cycle never really ends. Treatments take months to be successful, the bugs keep moving from room to room due to ineffective treatments, and thousands of dollars are wasted. Not to mention that your business could become “known” for bed bugs.
This doesn’t have to happen to you and your business!
Convectex has been providing professional bed bug heater packages to business owners, pest control professionals, and even homeowners all of the worlds for more than five years. Convectex also offers training and bed bug materials to help you and your staff know how to identify and kill bed bug the right way.
Stop waiting for your exterminator to work you into his schedule, and then fail to get rid of bed bugs within the first treatment. You can kill bed bugs in 24 hours, by yourself, AND keep the rest of your business operations. Plus Convectex packages pay for themselves in as little as four treatments!
Here’s how to get started:
- Research the package options that Convectex has to offer. Depending on the average room size, layout configuration, and power source you can choose a package that’s right for you. If you’re in the hospitality industry check out these specially designed packages - https://convectex.com/collections/hotel-bed-bug-heat-packages
- Once your equipment has been purchased, make sure you “know the enemy” read the Convectex blog, buy inspection cards and posters to help you and your staff perform effective inspections and even sign up for a training day. Training classes happen every month and will teach you everything you need to know to start killing bed bugs like a pro. Sign up for our next training class here - https://convectex.com/products/bed-bug-education-and-training-course
- Next, you’ll need to start performing your bed bug inspections. With the knowledge that you learned in your training, you can educate your staff to conduct effective bed bug inspections as well. The key is to find bed bugs before your guests do!
- The first time that bed bugs are spotted you’ll be ready with your bed bug heaters! Treat the area, and check surrounding rooms for signs of bed bugs as well. Treatments can be completed in as little as 24 hours.
- After your treatment has been completed make sure you verify and document that all areas in the space were heated properly with the Cimastat verification labels. You can purchase a pack of re-usable verification labels here - https://convectex.com/products/bed-bug-heat-verification-sticker