Whether you’re thinking of going into bed bug and pest control as a new income stream for your business or simply looking for the best and easiest way to train new employees on bed bug identification, the Bed Bug Education and Identification Kit will give you all the information you need to quickly educate yourself and others on all things bed bugs.
The Bed Bug Education and Identity Kit is the perfect kit to hand out to your team and keep on hand during any client consultation. The kit includes:
- 2 Laminated Heat Treatment Instruction Cards – Our Elite 4 & 8 Bed Bug Heaters is easy to use once you’re using it religiously, but memorizing all the steps can be challenging. These laminated heat treatment instruction cards give you an easy reference guide to keep you on track with just the essential information you need to set up the package. These instruction sheets are also the perfect additional reference for your bed bug heater rental clients as well.
- 2 Bed Bug Early Detection Posters – These posters clearly display the warning signs of bed bugs and the next steps to take should someone see evidence of bed bugs.
- 2 Bed Bug Health Pest Posters – These posters warn of the potential threat to health bed bugs pose and emphasize why bed bugs should be dealt with quickly and completely.
- 4 Plastic Bed Bug Life Cycle ID Cards – These cards are a quick reference guide to the various life stages of bed bugs and their respective size at each age. These ID cards are easy to keep in a pocket during a client consultation to compare with any pests found in the residence or business.
- 4 Bed Bug ID Cards – These ID cards offer you a step-by-step guide to how to safely carry out a bed bug inspection and can be easily carried with you and referenced as you work. These cards include a quick reference guide to the bed bug lifecycle and the actual size you expect to find them. These cards come in English and Spanish, so the information can be carried and referenced in whichever language is best for the user.
This kit can save you a huge amount of time putting together your own materials and save you time and money on mistakes in the field. To find out more, click here.