Keep Our Environment Safe with Bed Bug Heat TreatmentsFor hundreds of years people have been using chemical treatments to control bed bugs and other insects. These treatments have not only been proved to be ineffective, they are also dangerous to the environment. There have been over 80 poisonings reported from traditional chemical pest control efforts. Convectex heat treatments offer a safer and more effective solution to solve your bed bug problem.
The Dangers Chemicals Pose to You and Your Family
Pesticides pose have a wide range of dangers to you and your family. Here are some of the most commonly seen and studied dangers from pesticides and insecticides.
- Skin, eye and nerve irritation
- Headaches and dizziness
- Cancer, including leukemia, lymphoma, brain, breast, and other types. It is also known that children that live in households where pesticides are regularly used are twice as likely to develop brain cancer vs. children that aren’t exposed to pesticides.
- Birth defects including impaired brain development, behavioral disorders and more.
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
Dangers Chemicals Pose to the Environment
Pesticides are toxic to our environment and can cause serious effects to the world we live in. Here are some of the mot known dangers that pesticides pose to our environment.
- Damaged agricultural land
- Damaged soil health
- Weakened plant root and immune systems
- Reduced nutrients in the soil, which is essential for plant life
- Reduced air quality and increased pollution
Don’t put your family at risk and damage our environment! Call Convectex today and get more information about how the Convectex Bed Bug Heaters can keep you, your family and customers safe all while being extremely effective at killing bed bugs! Our heat packages are perfect for pest professionals, hotel or apartment owners and more. For more info give us a call at 877-375-0005 or visit http://convectex.com/collections/bed-bug-packages to choose your package.Back