How to Add Bed Bug Heat Treatments to Your Pest Control Company
Bed bugs are a nationwide problem that offers a big money-making opportunity for pest control companies. However, to expand your pest control business to cover bed bugs, you will need special equipment and training. Bed bugs aren’t like other pests; they require a customized treatment plan and often resist traditional chemical treatments. Because of these facts, many pest control professionals find it hard to treat bed bugs, OR the bugs require so many treatments that their customers get frustrated with the time it takes to eliminate the problem. But, don’t worry, Convectex is here to help! We have everything you need to add bed bugs to your treatment list!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Learn about bed bug heat treatments. The best place to start your research is at Convectex.com or IBBRA.org. These websites have excellent educational materials for you to learn about bed bugs and the best ways to treat them.
- Talk to a professional at Convectex.com to decide which bed bug heat package is right for you. Once you’ve done your research, you’ll learn that bed bug heat treatments are the best way to kill bed bugs fast, and provide the highest customer satisfaction with your services. The next thing you need to know is which package will be the best starter for your business. The trained professionals at Convectex.com can help with that! We will explain your options and help you choose the exact package that will fit in your budget, provide the service area you require and accommodate the power restrictions in your area.
- Train your staff to perform heat treatments. The Convectex training program will set your technicians up for success with general bed bug knowledge, heat treatment information, and practical tips that can be applied in the field. Plus, the instructors will go through the best practices for each heater and how you can use the heaters and fans for different treatment situations. This training is invaluable for any new or existing bed bug treatment company. Learn more here: https://convectex.com/pages/training.
- Make sure your company is accurately representing your bed bug heat treatments to your customers. Make sure bed bug treatments are featured on your website. You may also want to create a few landing pages that feature your bed bug treatments more prominently and gives your advertising efforts a perfect landing place for focused customers to contact you. If you need help with any of these tests, fee free to reach out to the Convectex design and marketing team at email@example.com.
- Start advertising! Advertising your business is a no-brainer. Utilize free advertising opportunities like social media, and choose paid advertising opportunities carefully. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to bring in new customers. Consider offering discounts and incentives to “tell your friends” about your company. Always analyze your market and find out where they are looking for services before making a decision on advertising. Newspapers, Craigslist, Facebook ads, Yelp, and The Yellow Pages are all great options, but depending on your area, there may be options that will be more effective than others. Quality leads are very valuable for any business. That’s why Convectex works closely with IBBRA.org, RentBedBugHeaters.com, and BedBugHeatExperts.com to ensure that quality leads are sent to all members.