Terms & Conditions- donotdelete
Shipping charges are calculated based on the actual weight, distance traveled and type of shipping service you specify (ground, next day, second day).
All shipments are F.O.B. shipping point. Shipping method is determined by the size and weight of each item. Items of differing size and weight may ship independently, by different methods, even if ordered together. Some items can be shipped via FedEx. Items that are too large or too heavy will be shipped by truck. Standard truck delivery is to a dock facility designed to receive freight. 24 hour notification, residential deliveries, lift gate, or inside deliveries are available for an additional charge.
Unless otherwise stated, freight and shipping fees will be charged for shipments to anywhere in the contiguous United States, using a carrier of our choice. Other terms apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and export orders. Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as customer's carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the consignee. Items back ordered from an order qualifying for prepaid shipping charges will be shipped prepaid. Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. In the event of LTL damages we follow the NMFC (National Motor Freight Classification) laws that are regulated by the Federal Government.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, and PayPal.
- Credit Terms: Open-account credit is available with an approved credit application on file; terms are Net 30 days.
- Check: Personal or company checks may be accepted with an approved application on file. Without an approved application, personal or company checks may be sent in upon placing an order. The order will ship when the check has cleared - usually within 10 business days.
- COD: COD orders may be paid for by personal or company check with an approved application on file. Otherwise, they must be paid by certified check or money order; type of payment must be determined at time of order. The freight carrier will not accept a type of payment different from what is specified on the receipt order. The freight carrier charges a surcharge COD fee, for the collection service, separate from the monies due Convectex.com. , and are subject to change without notice
At Convectex.com, we are fastidious when it comes to picking, checking and packing your order and make every effort to ensure each transaction runs smoothly. However, there are occasions when an order may be filled incorrectly, lost in transit or damaged. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your order, please feel free to contact our Customer Service staff immediately - any claims for errors, shortages or other discrepancies regarding your order must be made within (3) days of receipt of the merchandise.
- If you are not satisfied with the product and you need to return it please call customer service at 877-375-0005 to obtain an RA number (Return Authorization) within 30 days of receipt of the products.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer, in new condition and packed with original carton and packing materials.
- Any returns received without an RA number, with any damaged or missing parts cannot be accepted.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee less initial shipping cost to all items returned plus any charges accrued by Convectex.com for shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the credit.
- Convectex reserves the right to refuse credits on returns that are not in compliance with our return policy or for equipment that may have been contaminated during use.
- All Returns can be subject to a $280 K-9 Bed Bug Inspection to ensure the returned items are bed bug free.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges after 30 days of receipt of the product(s).
- Please add a description of the problem / reason for return, RA Number, and return address to each box (if applicable ie... repairs).
Damaged or Lost Merchandise Claims
- Unfortunately, damage can occur during shipment.
- All cartons should be inspected for damage upon receipt for external and/or concealed damage.
- Damage discovered upon inspection is the responsibility of the freight carrier.
- Convectex is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipment.
- Shipping damage is not warranted.
- Shipping claims must be initiated by the recipient.
- To expedite any potential claim, do not sign for any portion of the shipment until you have verified the carton count and done a preliminary inspection for damage.
- Keep both the shipping container, packing contents and product for inspection or pick-up by the carrier.
- Please report any damage to our customer service department by calling 877-375-0005 within 3 days.
K & J Representatives, LLC
1Year Limited Warranty
“For Professional use only”
Who is Covered: This warranty extends to the original end-user and may not be assigned or transferred.
Warranty Period: The term of the warranty coverage from the date of purchase is: 1 year on the housing1 year on parts and labor.
Warranty Coverage: K & J Representatives, LLC warrants that, for one (1) year, the Heater manufactured by K & J Representatives, LLC will operate free from defects in material or workmanship, or K & J Representatives, LLC, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s), free of charge.K & J Representatives, LLC further warrants that for a period of one (1) years, the housing of the Heater manufactured by K & J Representatives, LLC will be free from defects in material or workmanship, K & J Representatives, LLC will repair or replace the defective part(s), providing that all shipping costs for the defective part(s) shall be borne by the end-user. This warranty does not cover any defect, malfunction, etc... resulting from improper operation, lack of maintenance, freezing, corrosion from chemicals, condensation, tampering, modification, unauthorized or improper repair, accident, acts of nature, shipping after you receive the Heater, or normal wear to items such as power cords, plug adaptors or other itemswhich require replacement resulting from normal usage and may require replacement prior to 1 year based on usage.
End-User Responsibilities: The customer is expected to inspect all items that have been received and make sure that they are in proper working order within 3 days of receiving their equipment. If items are damaged from shipping the customer is responsible for informing K and J within those 3 days to have the damaged items replaced. K and J will provide the labels for the return of that item. If the unit needs to be sent in for repair the end user is responsible for shipping the unit back to us to determine why the unit is not working. If the unit is under the warranty K and J will repair the items and send them back to the customer no charge. If the repair falls out of the warranty the end user is responsible for the charges that are incurred in repairing the units and the shipping cost back.
Servicing of Unit: Warranty service must be performed by a firm or Individual authorized by K & J Representatives, LLC. The end-user must contact K & J Representatives, LLC at the above location. K & J Representatives, LLC will arrange for covered warranty service. All covered warranty service will be arranged during normal business hours.
Limitations and Exclusions: If any part of the Heater manufactured by K & J Representatives, LLC is repaired or replaced as covered warranty, the new part shall be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period of the Heater. Upon expiration of the written warranty applicable to the K & J Representatives, LLC Heater or any part thereof, all other warranties implied by law, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall also expire. All warranties made by K & J Representatives, LLC are set forth herein, and no claim may be made against K & J Representatives, LLC on any oral warranty. In no event shall K & J Representatives, LLC, in connection with the sale, operation, repair or replacement of any K & J Representatives, LLC device or part thereof be liable under any legal theory for any special, indirect or consequential damages including without limitation water damage, lost profits, delay, or loss of use or damage to any real or personal property.